Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Obama's Speech

President Obama is one of the best speakers of my generation.  Listening to him give a speech is awe inspiring.  His speech on Osama's death I feel was not one of his better speeches, but still a good speech over all.  In my personal opinion he had some unneeded information, and the speech would have been better if he would have left that area of topic out.  He also started to repeat himself which loses some audience members so that should have been avoided.  My favorite part of his speech was when he incorporated the Pledge of Allegiance into his speech.  That showed great idea development especially since he had a short time to write his speech.  The speech wasn't infallible, but it was a good speech all around.

4 comments:

  1. Do you really think Obama really writes his speeches for himself? Also I believe he took alot of credit to himself for the killing of Osama. I didn't appreciate him referring to himself so much in planning the attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What unneeded information did he have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the speech too, but he could have incorporated some other important information about Osama's death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think for your post you should have added, like Maricruz said, what unneeded information was there? Overall I do agree that the speech was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete